October 30-November 4, 2017
Sailing on the Royal Caribbean "Empress of the Seas"
Starting at $736 double occupancy
Escorted by Wayne Barnes
Take a Trip to Havana
Itinerary & Registration
Day 1, Mon., Oct. 30 – Depart from Tampa, Florida at 4:00 p.m.
Day 2, Tues., Oct. 31 – Key West, Florida – 12:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Walking tour by Wayne Barnes, tour on your own, or choose an escorted shore excursion at additional expense.
Day 3, Wed., Nov. 1 – Havana, Cuba – Arrive at 1:00 p.m. Optional escorted shore excursions available.
Day 4, Thurs., Nov. 2 – Havana, Cuba – Depart at 8:00 p.m. (a day and a half in Havana – 31 hours).
Day 5, Fri., Nov. 3 – At sea.
Day 6, Sat., Nov. 4 – Tampa arrival at 7:00 a.m.
Inside Cabin: $736/person, double occupancy
Ocean View Cabin: $848/person, double occupancy
Cruise Air: $450 round trip, from Baton Rouge
- We are not holding any cabin or air space
- Price can vary according to availability at the time of booking, so the sooner, the better! Don't delay!
- Price is per person, double occupancy and includes 5 day cruise on the Empress of the Seas
- All transfers
- Pre-night hotel
- All meals on cruise
- All port charges and taxes
- NOT INCLUDED: Gratuities (approximately $67.50 per person, optional excursions, soft drinks, alcohol, $75 fee that will be charged to your onboard account.)